tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 04 18:18:00 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Eurotalk - New Words - First Words

Adm qe'San ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

For a room key card I agree and matches the same pattern as for "credit
card" - Huch chaw'.

On the use of chaw' in the course other words that use it are:

stamp - HIjmeH chaw'
Passport - leng chaw'

qe'San