tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 04 13:25:45 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Eurotalk - New Words - First Words

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

> Good-bye - DaH jImej

Anyone who tries to use the Talk Now! program to learn Klingon is
going to be confused about this one. The picture assocated with it
features a nondescript figure standing and waving at a departing car.

> keys - ngaQHa'moHwI'mey

That's a good description, but it's a very unwieldy term for what is a
simple word in English. I'm probably still going to call a hotel room
key card a {pa' chaw'}.

> shower - bIQ ghaywI' pa'

I know what *I* think the verb {ghay} means. What about you?

-- ghunchu'wI'