tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 22 12:11:43 2010

Re: Healthy debate

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Am 22.12.2010 20:08, schrieb lojmIt tI'wI' nuv:
> I find this dribbling out bits of a longer message from Okrand [...]

You are probably just not patient enough ;-)

I chose this way for the reason that loghaD mentioned, hoping that
people would enjoy receiving many different messages one by one. Like
this, we can talk about these words one after the other, instead of all
at once.

Anyway, we are close to the end of the message, so the last word will be
revealed on christmas - let's call it a christmas present from Maltz to
the KLI. (although it was actually a present for the qepHom in Germany)

Quvar 'utlh

Back to archive top level