tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 22 12:32:45 2010

RE: Healthy debate

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

I like this one-at-a-time method too.  This way we can thoroughly discuss each new word and keep the threads separate.  If Quvar had posted them all at once, you wouldn't be able to keep track of which one being discussed.  Besides, the list has been quiet of late and it'll be even quieter during the next two weeks.

BTW Quvar, are you still intending to post a summary of the new words once you're done to make sure nobody has missed any?  (I had a computer crash last week and didn't receive any emails for four days.)

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level