tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 06 13:21:35 2010

RE: latlh mu' chu'

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

If we're looking for a Klingon term, "retronyms" could be considered a form of {no' Hol}, maybe even {mu'mey Doy'}.  Can anyone think of other Klingon retronyms other than {nagh beQ}?

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level