tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 16 17:02:48 2008

Re: cha' Hol ngeb mu'ghommey Daj vItu'pu'!

Mark J. Reed ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Even in Tolkien's notes the languages aren't fully developed.  We have
at most snippets of ideas, and those ideas were constantly in flux, so
the notes are frequently self-contradictory.  I would expect any
not-yet-published material to contribute to the confusion rather than
resolving it, unfortunately.

Mark J. Reed <[email protected]>

Back to archive top level