tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 10 17:22:47 2006

Re: KLBC: Translating Dilbert

pm5 ([email protected])

Thanks for all the corrections.  ter'eS's careful explanations on the
second sentence are especially helpful.

It could be interesting to Klingonize the business world.  The reason
I chose Dilbert to translate, apart from those suggestions, is that it
could be fun to read.  But those jokes seems to target the Terran
audiences.  I want to not only Klingonize the business jargons, but
make them funny for the Klingons, too.

Where do I find jokes in Klingon culture?  Much of the fun in TDK and
CK are the manifestaion of a completely different culture from
Terrans'.  But what would actually make a Klingon laugh?

Back to archive top level