tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 21 17:18:55 2006

Re: On a more humerous note (some may not think of this as funny)

ja' Shane MiQogh:

> i ment to say i want it to be more normal.... I will say though,
> that the objective of klingon should be for us to make it more like
> other languages (with acronyms and such) so we don't convey (sp?)
> such a serious apperence to the language...

chomISmoHtaHqu'.  tlhIngan Hol wIle'Ha'moH DaneHbej'a'?  wISaghHa'moH
'e' Dachupbej'a'?  Do you really want to strip Klingon of its
uniqueness?  Are you really suggesting that we should make it look
*less* serious?

> as if (like some people to this language) beleive we are
> klingons...I find when it comes to learning and such, the more
> differen't something seems the more people are afraid of it. I'm
> sure most of us here, decided to learn klingon just because of the
> challenge.

pImbogh Hol DaHajchugh, Dalbogh Hol DaSamlaH net pIH.  The Esperanto
forum is down the hall on the right, but watch out for the
Lojbanistas next door.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level