tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 11 09:48:33 2006

RE: walk two miles

DloraH ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

When I do it, if I'm refering to the destination I'm getting to I use:
cha' qelI'qam vIleng
"I traveled to a point 2 kelicams away."
If I'm refering to the journey itself, the adventure of getting there, I
use:
cha' qelI'qamDaq jIleng
"I traveled along a length of 2 kelicams."

DloraH

Back to archive top level