tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 27 08:11:57 2006

Re: tlhIngan Hol in Canadian commercial

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ter'eS:
> appears in full klingon uniform.  He says something
> that sounds like {petaQ}, then punches out the guy
> at the door.  The mother and son then exchange words
> in "Klingon", but it is either gibberish or I just
> couldn't make it out.

I don't get anything either from it, only that he says {Qapla'} after
punching the guy.
FYI, there are subtitles:

{petaQ! Qapla'!}
"Victory is mine"

[doha chopadaq, hasta]
"You battle withour honor. To your quarters!"

[ah, jatos]
"Aw, come on mom."

[charqum rach]
"Enough"