tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 27 07:51:04 2006

Re: tlhIngan Hot in Canadian commercial

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

--- Steven Boozer <[email protected]> wrote:

> qurgh wrote:
> >I don't know if any one else has posted this or not
> but it's a
> >commercial for the space channel that has tlhIngan
> Hol in it.
> >
> >  http://www.wizage.net/chris/nomore.avi
>
> I get an error when I try to connect.  What does the
> commercial say?

A guy is going door-to-door trying to get a petition
signed to ban Star Trek from the SciFI (?) network,
since
they show so much of it.  He meets an old lady who has
no idea what he's talking about.  He tries to describe
the typical ST fan: lives in the basement, wears
costumes,
etc.  She calls her son, who lives in the basement,
and
appears in full klingon uniform.  He says something
that sounds like {petaQ}, then punches out the guy
at the door.  The mother and son then exchange words
in "Klingon", but it is either gibberish or I just
couldn't make it out.

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level