tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 04 02:18:22 2006

Re: Pronunciation sources

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ghItlh QeS:
> But yes, ultimately Okrand's speech should be used as by
> far the most accurate model, and definitely not any movie or Trek
> episode.

The only other person you could trust being canon and having correct
pronunciation is Gowron speaking on the Klingon Language Lab.
(KCD: /wiki/index.php?Klingon%20CD)

Of course he speaks "different" than Marc Okrand, but he is a different
person. Since he was trained by MO for this project, and he is really doing
a good job on this, I would say this (i.e. KCD including Gowron) really is a
canon source.

Quvar 'utlh.