tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 06 04:58:04 2006

Re: Pronunciation sources

christoph.pichlmann ([email protected])

From: "Lieven Litaer" anything beyond Win9X), but because it features many samples of Okrand
and Gowron speaking words and letters.
There even are (uncompressed) wave files(accessible either through the
Language Lab interface, or the files themselves) with Okrand explaining
how to pronounce the individual letters.

So I'd try to get a copy of the game/program. It's often available on
eBay. Most of it's content(spelling of letters, pronunced words,
etc...) is available on the internet as well, btw. I don't know how
legal it'll be to name the address here, so I won't.

Christoph

Back to archive top level