tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 26 19:43:40 2004

klingon snow globe

naHQun ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

The boss' wife walks into work today, hands me this black snow globe with a Bird-of-Prey inside, and decorative pIqaD on the front, pushes a button, which starts barking out sound effects and tlhIngan Hol, and says  "Translate it!".

I need help.  The only words I could make out were {{-Daq}} and
{{tlhIngan maH!}}  Everything else was unintelagble by me, or covered up by the soundeffects (I also think she needs some new batteries).
It has a copyright date of 1994 on the bottom.  Does anyone else have one of these and do you know what it says?

Thank you in advance,

~naHQun

Now includes pop-up blocker!