tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 03 08:47:02 2004

Re: 'immediately'

sangqar ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Perhaps I should have said "quite good for a beginner".  From an earlier post:

> Hoch jaj wa'maH cha' qoj wa'maH loS repmey vIHaDtaH

I don't think I was even *trying* to compose sentences of this length during my first month,
and you made only one error, and that quite a common one for beginners. Your Klingon is
not that bad.

vaj yItaHtaH!

-Sangqar

Back to archive top level