tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 03 08:15:29 2004

Re: 'immediately'

Shamammd ([email protected])

ja' Sangqar

Sorry.  Your Klingon is quite good, and I thought you'd be able to understand
me if I
commented in Klingon.  The <> indicate that I am using the word (or entire
phrase) inside as
a noun in the sentence.  I set such words and phrases apart with <> so that
people can more
easily parse the sentence.  (In English, I would use quotes for that purpose,
but I don't want
the quotes to be confused with a Klingon ' (apostrophe/glottal stop), so I
use <>.

----------------------------------

<Note: {qaw} does not end with an apostrophe>

 jISov. this  was a typo. :)

"Each day I study 12 and/or 14 hours. I meant "Each day i study 12 OR 14
hours.

<Sorry.  Your Klingon is quite good, and I thought you'd be able to
understand me if I
commented in Klingon>

jIQochbe'!  My klingon sucks! LOL i have only been studying this language for
a little over one month and getting quite confused at times with it. :)
Usually i put it through pojwI' to translate what i  am reading, because my
vocabulary is still quite limited, although as i said before, i am trying very hard.
qatlho'qu' for your help and your comments.

weQqul
HovpoH 701122.1
Stardate 4091.9

Back to archive top level