tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 03 10:29:34 2004

Re: 'immediately'

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 2/3/2004 9:56:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

ja' Sangqar
don't think I was even *trying* to compose sentences of this length during my
first month,
and you made only one error, and that quite a common one for beginners. Your
Klingon is
not that bad.

vaj yItaHtaH!
again i thank you for your kind words. i am a bit of a perfectionist, so i
expect more out of myself than others would. :) im glad to know that others
think im doing better than i do.. at least i know im headed in the right direction
with my studies and im not wasting my time trying to do something i can not
do. i will keep trying till i get it right. :)

weQqul
HovpoH 701122.5
Stardate 4092.2

Back to archive top level