tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 16 07:41:59 2004

Re: klingon language board

Voragh:
>>I thought I'd get the ball rolling by sharing the new vocabulary with the
>>non-subscribers. (I know it's hard to believe, but there are actually
>>some people on this List who don't subscribe to the
>>KLI's scintillating quarterly journal!  I'm sure it's just been an
>>oversight on their parts.)

Tree d'Eris :
>I know I havn't payed my membership fee - serious financial difficulties
>have put the wonderful KLI kind of low on my priority list - but I had
>thought I could subscribe to the board without being a member. Having just
>checked my e-mail I havn't had anything from the KLI since march 20th. Have
>I done something terrible? Please let me know so I can make amends.

Don't worry, I was just being facetious.  Of course you can subscribe to
the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list without being a member of the KLI.  In fact,
many of us lurked on the list for a while before becoming members.  You
will, however, miss out on some of the perks of membership - like "HolQeD",
the KLI's quarterly journal, and Marc Okrand's occasional articles therein
discussing new vocabulary and grammar.

--
Steven L. Boozer
Cataloging Department                     [email protected]

Back to archive top level