tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 15 16:05:29 2004

klingon language board

Tree d'Eris ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I know I havn't payed my membership fee - serious financial difficulties
have put the wonderful KLI kind of low on my priority list - but I had
thought I could subscribe to the board without being a member. Having just
checked my e-mail I havn't had anything from the KLI since march 20th. Have
I done something terrible ? Please let me know so I can make amends.

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess

Back to archive top level