tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 05 09:26:23 2004

Re: it; SIS

Dude!  I really hope this is some kind of old message burp.  The message to
which you are replying was sent on March 29.  I hope your message was sent
back then too, and that it got stuck in the system somewhere, 'cause I've
never seen it, it doesn't show up in the archives until today, and we've
been over all this.

SuStel
Stardate 4261.9