tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 05 18:57:22 2004

Re: it; SIS

ja' SuStel:
>Dude!  I really hope this is some kind of old message burp.  The message to
>which you are replying was sent on March 29.

HIvqa' veqlargh.  DaHjaj po QInlIj vIHev.  DaHjaj po DangeHlaw':

>Date: Monday, 09:41:36 -0500

jar ngu'be'.  jar jaj ngu'be'.  jaj pong neH ngu'.  DaHjaj jabbI'ID ngeHlu'
'e' 'anglaw'.  DaH jaS jIchovnIS; chaq DaHjaj Hevqu'lu' 'e' 'ang.  latlh
De' vIcha'DI', vItHey vItu':

yajHa'ghachvam vIbotmeH chaq De'wI'wIj wIvmey vIlISlaH.

>I hope your message was sent
>back then too, and that it got stuck in the system somewhere, 'cause I've
>never seen it, it doesn't show up in the archives until today, and we've
>been over all this.

jIQochbe'; maja'chuq rIntaH.  meqvammo' jIqejchoH.  bIghoHrupqa' 'e' vIQub.
not jIjatlhta' 'e' Daghetlaw'.  mutoj jabbI'ID paS.

I hope everyone will understand my outburst.  We *have* been over all this.
When I received SuStel's message this morning, I thought he was acting as
if we hadn't.  I thought he was intentionally ignoring my contrary
position.  I was mistaken.  His message was actually sent not today but a
week ago, before we went "over all this."

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level