tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 31 14:10:23 2003

KLBC: Resources

Bill Johnson ([email protected])

Thanks for all the help with the translation of Zombardier. I went over the
chapters and pages you sited in your expainations and it makes alot more
sense.

I will be going with: yInqa'bogh baHwI'

Perhaps in the future someone will put out a historical reference type book
and I can find a closer term for bombardier.

I was wondering what sort of programs are out there for help in learning the
language, or just for enthusiasts in general. I had heard there's a
dictionary that you fill in yourself.

Lastly, I was shopping for wool socks for a friend, and decided to practice
some Klingon. Here's some sentences I came up with, how are they?

Where can I find socks?

nuqDaq vItu' jIH paSlogh

These socks are good.

QaQ paSloghvam

Bill
yInqa'bogh baHwI'

Oh! In reading these posts, I've been seeing {tlhingan-Hol} or such. Is this
the common practice when quoting Klingon in English? Thanks!

providers now.  https://broadband.msn.com

Back to archive top level