tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 31 20:44:02 2003

Re: i hope this posts

Christian Einfeldt ([email protected])

> I am very new and don't have any books or dictionary or anything
> yet. I have ordered the conversational klingon but havent received
> it yet. I am new to this and don't know much right now, so how could
> I translate anything? Could u please provide me with more info? :)
> thanks;
> weQqul
>
> HovpoH 3999.9058863781

Hi,

All you need to do is get a Klingon Dictionary, which you can eithe buy
from the KLI merchant page (and would support the KLI) or you can buy
it from Amazon, Borders, etc.   Or you can order at your local
bookstore.  Then take a while to browse through it, and proceed at
your own pace.  Also, you should feel free to post on the
[email protected] list, because the people there are willing to
help beginners.

Enjoy!

qo'loS

Back to archive top level