tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 30 17:01:57 2003

Re: Klingon UI Questions (off-topic)

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003, qe'San (Jon Brown) wrote:
> Additionally in reference to other menu option even if "File" is a noun it
> isn't the only one "Tools" is not a verb it is a plural noun with verb sub
> menu items under it. Looking at the current program "Message" would seem to
> be a noun and the submenu items verbs. This would also indicate that "File"
> refers to the verb as if it referred to the file currently open the
> "Message" menu title would be redundant as the message open is the current
> file.

What can I say?  Microsoft has never been very good at UI design.  :P
They're too busy slapping crap together to push better software out of
the marketspace.  :)

HIvqa' veqlargh!  'ej veqlarghvetlh ghaH /Bill Gates/!

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
   "Never tell people how to do things.  Tell them what to do and
   they will surprise you with their ingenuity." -- George Patton

Back to archive top level