tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 29 07:54:34 2003

Re: Klingon UI Questions

qe'San \(Jon Brown\) ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I don't know if I misunderstood what was being said here but I always looked
at "File" as used on menu buttons as the verb "to file" rather than the noun

> [--snipped--]

qe'San

Back to archive top level