tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 09 12:28:30 1998

RE: KLBC: Practice with -meH and -bogh

lab ghunchu'wI':

> Datlh HoD jang pagh:
> >>juppu'wI' DaHoHpu'bogh loDvo' vIqettaH
> >>"I am running from the man that killed my friends."
> >
> ><HoH> should have a null prefix, but otherwise fine.
>
> It also needs to be {...jIqettaH}.  I'm pretty sure {qet} doesn't make
> much sense with an object.  pagh is doing a great job, and I think the
> few things that slip through the cracks are glob flies compared to how
> well he's handling his new responsibility.

I've been studying Klingon for almost three years now, and I've learned
to filter out many typos and small mistakes like a missing <'> or a
minor prefix error. This makes reading the list much easier - I don't
have to think around the errors because I don't even notice them.
Unfortunately, this makes my new job harder - I have to concentrate to
find the errors that I would not normally see.

choquvmoH, ghunchu'wI'. batlh jItoy' 'e' vInID, 'ej jIQaplaw'mo' jIbel.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level