tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 03 15:45:20 1998

RE: tlhingan-hol numeric system

lab SIRTI:

> Greetings.  I have been reading the daily digest for some
> time now and, while I am not as of yet sufficiently versed
> in tlhinghan grammar to engage in substantive discussion,
> I do have an intriguing question based on psychosociological
> and developmental semantic principles.

Welcome to the list. I am pagh, the current Beginners' Grammarian. If
you want help with a post, just mark it for my attention by putting the
letters KLBC in the subject line and I will respond.

You're certainly welcome to discuss tlhIngan Hol grammar here, but you
shouldn't miss out on the other purpose of this list: the USE of the
language. You don't have to be advanced to start posting either -
sentences of the "See Spot run" variety are actively encouraged. How
much you know is not important; making use of what you do know and
learning more is the goal here.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level