tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 20 10:49:28 1998

KLBC: the teacher is not here

While waiting for my driver's ed teacher to come out of the office today, I
wrote the following phrase:

naDev ghojwI' ghaHbe'

I was meaning to say "the teacher is not here".  Did I say this correctly?
Likewise, last Monday, while waiting for the instructor to finish signing up
newbies, I wrote these phrases: (corrections welcome {{:-)

Qo'noSDaq juppu' vIghaj 'e' Sov : It is known that I have friends on Qo'noS
targhwIj DaHoH! : You killed my targh!
DaH choHoH! : I will kill you now.
batlh ghajbe' HeghwI'lIj : Your death has no honor (I'm not really sure of the
grammer 	on that one.)
qoH SoHbej! : You are certainly a fool.

qatlho'!

betaSaq