tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 27 00:56:58 1998

KLBC : batlhDajmo' maqochmo' ghaH 'ej

ghItlh Qov

>}which nobody can deny
>}Lit. no one can deny it
>
>Actually, it is literally:
>"That nobody can deny."
>This is one English sentence that translates to show well the meaning of
>Klingon {'e'}.
>"No one can deny it" would be {'oH temlaH pagh} or simply {temlaH pagh}.
>But {'e' temlaH pagh} is better.

About the indefinite pronoun, I can say the sentence:
wIleghlu'be'  (Noone/nobody sees us) (we are not seen)  ?

Of course it cannot apply to the sentence above because both
-laH and -lu' are in the same cathegory of suffixes.

__
Eduardo Edy Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level