tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 24 22:24:29 1998

Re: KLBC: HIqeqmoH, pabpo'!

At 15:23 98-01-23 -0800, HomDoq wrote:
}mu' lugh vIlo'chu'meH jIqeqnIS.
}(I need to practise the correct usage of vocabulary.)

maj.

}chaq muqaD 'op pabpo'pu'.
}(Maybe, some of the grammarians could challenge me?)

}mu'tlhegh nap vImugh qoj vIjang.
}(Will translate or answer simple sentences.)

{... vImughqang qoj vIjangqang}  You're expressing your willingness, right?

In fact, I recommend {chaq muqaDqang ...} above, too.

}(About the subject line: I'm really glad this kind of
}prefix abuse is possible, so I didn't have to choose
}{yI-} or {pe-} :-))

Not abuse.  Quite straightforward first edition stuff.

To practice your vocabulary, explain to me in five to ten sentences the plot
of any movie you like.  I suggest RoboCop, because my husband is currently
watching it, and I don't get it yet.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level