tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 23 14:57:01 1998

KLBC: HIqeqmoH, pabpo'!

mu' lugh vIlo'chu'meH jIqeqnIS.
(I need to practise the correct usage of vocabulary.)

chaq muqaD 'op pabpo'pu'.
(Maybe, some of the grammarians could challenge me?)

mu'tlhegh nap vImugh qoj vIjang.
(Will translate or answer simple sentences.)

(About the subject line: I'm really glad this kind of
prefix abuse is possible, so I didn't have to choose
{yI-} or {pe-} :-))

                                            Marc Ruehlaender
                                            aka HomDoq
                                            [email protected]