tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 20 23:08:13 1998

Re: Unofficial words (Was: Re puqpu')

At 20:05 98-01-18 -0800, Qermaq wrote:

}We'll never completely empty the wish lists of the peHruS's in all of us.
}And the ghunchu'wI''s in all of us will always try. But the least futile and
}most constructive approach is to take it case by case. (Which is why
}ghunchu'wi' wants context so badly.) I'll bet some of these words will be
}glossed in Klingon sooner or later, but some words will never be perfectly
}glossed. We will have to borrow from DIvI' Hol or recast into a lengthy
}explanation on occasion. That is OK by me.

I hereby dub thee rojwI'.  bIjatlhchu'ta'.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level