tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 01 18:55:31 1998

Re: pongmey

ghItlh William H. Martin
> > |  torgh (Torg, KDK - something tells me he's from ST3, but I'm not
> > |sure...)
> >
> > Kruge's First Officer from ST3, he led the boarding party when the Klingons
> > captured the Enterprise. He died spectacularly, though.
>
> There is a memorable scene where he speaks up at a tense moment
> and Kruge pulls a disruptor on him, yelling, "Say the wrong
> thing, Torg! Just say it!" Obviously, Okrand was ready to
> translate this line, given his example of {jatlhHa'} in TKD...

Somehow I believe Okrand was ready to translate everything the
Klingons said in the film. I noticed that (almost) all the needed
vocabulary to translate what they said is available in TKD, though
not everything the Humanpu' said is there.

/Doneq
______
yIvoq 'ach lojmItmey yISam

Back to archive top level