tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 01 05:25:54 1998

Re: pongmey

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997 22:07:45 -0800 (PST) Steven Boozer
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Dec 1997, Doneq wrote:
>
> |I think I should know these Klingons, to be a *real*, honorable
> |Klingon. At least, if MO didn't make them up just to serve as
> |examples in the book :)

> |  torgh (Torg, KDK - something tells me he's from ST3, but I'm not
> |sure...)
>
> Kruge's First Officer from ST3, he led the boarding party when the Klingons
> captured the Enterprise. He died spectacularly, though.

There is a memorable scene where he speaks up at a tense moment
and Kruge pulls a disruptor on him, yelling, "Say the wrong
thing, Torg! Just say it!" Obviously, Okrand was ready to
translate this line, given his example of {jatlhHa'} in TKD...

> Voragh

Ah. The master of canon speaks again. Always good to have you as
such a valuable resource.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level