tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 01 19:54:40 1998

Re: pongmey

ghItlh Doneq:

>Somehow I believe Okrand was ready to translate everything the
>Klingons said in the film. I noticed that (almost) all the needed
>vocabulary to translate what they said is available in TKD, though
>not everything the Humanpu' said is there.

bItu'chu'. MO prepared for ST3 by coming up with Klingon for every line
intended to be spoken in Klingon as well as every line spoken by a Klingon,
just in case they sprung it on him. He has said this at many public
functions. But it definitely is lore which bears repeating!

Qermaq

Back to archive top level