tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 11 07:14:58 1998

KLIFLASH v.3

peqIm!
DaH De'wI' mIwwIj <tlhIngan Hol DuSaQ wejDIch / KLIFLASH v.3> bonaw'laH.
mIwvam ngaS *Web*DaqwIj.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/2711/kliflash.html 'oH Daq Quv'e'.
mIw vIDubmeH, reH vuDraj vISov vIneH.
pItlh.

My Klingon vocabulary program, KLIFLASH v.3 is now available for
downloading, at the URL given above.  This version brings the wordlist
up to date through KGT, lets you make notes regarding the words, and
has a new screen (just for fun).  It is compatible with v.1 and v.2.

If you use this program, please send me your comments and suggestions.

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level