tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 13 12:10:47 1998

RE: KLIFLASH v.3

majQa' ter'eS! mu'tay' vIghojmeH, Dunqu' mIwlIj. wejlogh v.2 vIlo'taHvIS
mu'tay' vIHaD, 'ach mIwvam vIlo'taHvIS, mu' chu' vIHaDlaHbe'. DaH
mu'tay' naQ vIHaDlaH vaj jIQuch.

One suggestion: an option to turn off multiple choice questions. The
addition of multiple choice in v.2 was great, especially for beginners,
but advanced users may not want to use it. Plus, it slows me down.

pagh

Back to archive top level