tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 09 12:59:09 1998

RE: jIQuch

All the Klingon titles we know of are gender neutral, so throwing the
{be'} in there puts a lot of emphasis on the fact that Princess Leia is
female. If that's what you want, go for it, but otherwise, I'd go with
{ta'Hom}. Also, titles follow names in Klingon, so I would suggest
{leya' ta'Hom}. Krankor, the first KLI grammarian, however, stubbornly
refuses to yield and is still (and will forever be) called {Qanqor HoD}.
Of course, it's your name and yours to do with as you like.

pagh, whose name has generated a lot of comment on its own.