tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 09 06:38:30 1998

{'evnagh} (was Re: KLBC: logh veQ)

ja' peHruS:
>I like the concept {muDHom} brings to mind.  But, the reason I am writing at
>all is to throw out the query of when to use {'evnagh}.  Maybe I should have
>put that in a separate post with my name on it.

*I* use {'evnagh} when I'm talking about "subspace". :-P  On occasion
I've stretched it to refer to the "luminiferous aether" of an earlier
age's understanding of the nature of light.

I suppose I would understand it if someone wanted to discuss Special
Relativity and used {'evnagh} to mean "space-time", but since we lack
a good vocabulary base for mathematical concepts, I don't think that
discussion would be very productive.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level