tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 09 00:21:09 1998

Re: KLBC: logh veQ

<< Collectively, air molecules make up something called "atmosphere".
 Individual molecules don't have a significant effect on the velocity
 of a satellite; it's the rarefied air as a whole that slows it down.
 If you don't like calling a near-vacuum {muD}, how about {muDHom}? >>

Alan Anderson and Edy Fonseca have been working together as a separate KLBC.
I do not intend to say anything regarding grammar here; that is for them to
discuss.

I like the concept {muDHom} brings to mind.  But, the reason I am writing at
all is to throw out the query of when to use {'evnagh}.  Maybe I should have
put that in a separate post with my name on it.

peHruS

Back to archive top level