tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 02 22:12:37 1998

Re: Locatives and {-bogh} (was Re: KLBC Poetry)

In a message dated 98-02-02 01:30:13 EST, Qov writes about a post by peHruS:

<< I respect the decision to refuse to put a locative anywhere but at the very
 beginning of the sentence, but I do not agree with it.  Of course, as you
 hardly ever write anything in Klingon anyway, the limitation won't affect
 you much. >>

---peHruS replies---
'a'HIl lut DalaDbe'ba'     lutvetlh mughwI' jIH
vIr lut DalaDbe'ba'     lutvetlh qonwI' jIH
rut mangachchuqDI' tlhIngan Hol neH vIlo', rut qechmey vIQIjchu'meH DIvI' Hol
vIlo'

Back to archive top level