tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 02 22:38:18 1998

qapla'

nuq neH!
	Well, the subscription message asked me for an intro, so here it
is.  I just really got into tlhIngan-Hol after my recent sign-on to a muse
as a Klingon character.  I have always been interested in tlhIngan-Hol,
but, although I have gone over the conversational tape about 3 times in
the past few yers, it always atrophies.  Now I intend to take the postal
course tao learn more (and to get my spelling right witah regard to
upper/lower case), and on finding this list I decided it'd be a good idea
to keep connections with other speakers of the language.  I really don't
know much of the language at present, so you probably won't hear much out
of me until I've had a bit more work with the language.  On the muse, I go
by K'lana.

Theresa (k'lana)

IRC                Contralto
DRAGON'S FANG MUD: Ganvira, Brennan, Bair, Ketar, saren, Denara
Trekmuse:          k'lana
________  If you think I should sing soprano, you most likely haven't
________  heard me in person.
___|____