tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 22 14:22:02 1998

Re: ''''''h'''''i'''''

Chris Lipscombe wrote:

> wejpuH...
>
> Ok, I guess I'm going to have to step in to defend the KLC.

Naaa, just defend QIp. ;)  I loved the KLC.  After all, I was the third highest
ranking officer.  I put a bit of work and effort into it too.  After trying so
hard to do my part I got a little ticked at QIp for not even answering my
e-mails when I asked what was going on.  Anyway, I'm not really upset about it
all. QIp is too young to be held responsible. Some things just fizzle.  I know
you put many many hours into the KLC.  You probably puked when you saw all your
work was deleted.  I'm really sorry that happened.  I guess we'll never know
what it could have been.  I did my best to find a cache version on my machine
but I couldn't.  No one on my ship had one.  All I had was about 30 profiles to
contribute to the reconstruction. *sigh*  Well, future projects might prove
more successful.

O.K. (Obligatory Klingon): qaboQlaHchugh, choja'.  (Let me know if Qo'noS qa'
can help.  We're still intact to some degree.)

Speaking of being intact, since the entire crew is also all this mailing list,
let me know if any of you want out.  Otherwise, we're going rogue.  And qurgh,
we would welcome you on board if you like.  The survivors still have a lot to
offer. :)  mataHmeH maSachnIS.

K'ryntes

> What happened
> was nothing to do with QIp, someone broke into the machine, I know it was
> mine, and deleted all the web pages. Unfortunatly for us we didn't have any
> recent back-ups. We tried to put it back together, but because of the break
> in I had to remove the machine from the university's network.
>
> I don't know if QIp was overwhelmed, but I do know I put a lot of work into
> the KLC, from the moment it was formed until yesterday when the machine was
> converted to a NT4.0 Workstation.
>
> Satlho'
>
> qurgh HoD

Back to archive top level