tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 08 09:45:18 1998

Re: question

Scot Adams wrote:

> I assume that there is a very obvious answer to this, and I know that I
> will most likely get flammed for asking . . . but, as i am new to
> Klingon . . .
>
> Where can I go for a simple, quick course in basic Klingon.  I have
> talked to Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen about the Klingon Language Institute,
> but I want a simple, quick list of grammar and vocab.  Anyone?

It doesn't take too long to read the dictionary.  Maybe a few hours.  I
never wanted to rely on someone else's abridged versions just in case they
made errors.  You have to be careful where you get your study material
because there are people out there who like to make their own rules or bend
the ones we have.  There are sites on the net with quick lessons but I'm
not sure where.  A search on "tlhIngan Hol" would probably bring them up.

> {Scot cringes as he prepares himself to receive the brunt of the attack
> . . .}

I will defend you with my mighty betleH! ;)

K'ryntes

> A bus station is where a bus stops.
> A train station is where a train stops.
> My desk is a work station.