tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 07 21:08:53 1998

question

I assume that there is a very obvious answer to this, and I know that I
will most likely get flammed for asking . . . but, as i am new to
Klingon . . .

Where can I go for a simple, quick course in basic Klingon.  I have
talked to Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen about the Klingon Language Institute,
but I want a simple, quick list of grammar and vocab.  Anyone?

{Scot cringes as he prepares himself to receive the brunt of the attack
. . .}

A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
My desk is a work station.