tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 04 17:40:34 1998

KLBC Some slightly complex stuff

During free time I've had recently I've tried composing a few sentences in
klingon, but I've been a bit more adventurous than I have been in the past.
Hopefully the mistakes I'll be making will have reduced in number.

nuq DeleghlaH? What can you see?
wej He quv vIleghlaHbe'.  I cannot yet see the deserted road.
not Hevetlh vIyIt. I never walk on that road.
DaH yIQan 'ej' bIlegh. Stand up and look at me! (would tu' be a better verb to
use?)
reH QIt yIjIt. I always walk slowly.
rol tIq vIghaj. I have a long beard.
tIq rolwIj. My beard is long. (I wanted to say the same thing in a different
way)
pIj SoSpu'chaj lobHa' puqpu'. Children often disobey their parents.

Awaiting any due verdict...
--
Matt Peperell <[email protected]>
"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, be satisfied with the mediocre"

Back to archive top level