tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 30 18:00:53 1998

Re: KLI MUSH (and Qov away for three days)

At 13:09 98-04-30 -0700, K'elren vestai-maqa'vIan wrote:
}Does anyone still use the KLI MUSH. I visit it quite often, and it always
}seems to be empty.
}
}Is this just me or do I have bad timing?

It used to be fairly busy, especially during the day, Eastern time.  I'm
there now, talking to Seqram, and am trying to remember to log on while I'm
answering my mail, usually late afternoon-evening Pacific time.  If you send
me mail inviting me to join you on the MUSH at a particular time, I'm happy
to go and chat.  I won't be around this weekend but I'll probably be on for
a good long time on Monday as I catch up on KLBC mail.

Seqram and ghunchu'wI' are regulars and I've seen qoror, maSwov and a couple
others there this week.  A good way to do it is to post in advance and
invite people for a specific time.  Be sure to give the time zone with the time.

The MUSH is an *excellent* way to learn. I arrived at my first qep'a' with
conversational ability, having previously spoken Klingon only on the MUSH
and during one telephone conversation.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level