tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 17 08:55:10 1998

Greetings once again.

I once again join your illustrious mailing list after being away longer
than I can recall.

I have joined this list before.... Twice in fact.  Both times other
commitments conspired to stop me from learning the Klingon Language.
This time I intend to make good my intention to learn it properly.

Once I start to gain a grasp of the language and how it is formed (I
still have my Dictionary, in great shape still... I think that tells me
something), I will then be worthy of giving myself a Klingon name.  But,
remembering how bad my KLBC grammar was last time, this may take a
while.

I look forward to learning the true warriors tounge with the rest of
you.

Michael Miocevich

Back to archive top level