tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 16 23:17:47 1998

Re: qaD chu'

At 19:27 98-04-16 -0700, Qermaq wrote:
}A quick count of all the 3-letter palindromes in my compiled dictionary
}shows that 61 of the possible 105 letter combinations are defined at least
}once. <b> is the only consonant to not begin (and end) a three-letter
}palindrome. All the other 20 consonants start at least one. Can you list all
}61 and give at least one translation for each?

pov qaDlIj!

I got the definition wrong on {lel}, thought {tlhetlh} was the noun (that's
{Ser}), and didn't know {nan} and {tlhatlh}.  I did need the frequency chart
you gave to jog my memory on a few.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level