tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 02 21:04:40 1998

Re: KLBC - Skin

ja' peHruS:
>I feel that {Dev} means to "lead" someone along a path, etc. or to lead a
>group, class, discussion, from what we have seen.  This new usage, "roads lead
>to a place" may not be correct.  I would consider using the word {SIch}
>instead.

This merely trades one "feeling" of a word's correct meaning for another.
As far as I know, there isn't any reason to think {SIch} means "arrive at"
instead of "stretch out in order to get something".

I still like {ghoS} here.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level